The Gothenburg Landsvetter Airport is an international airport, 25km in the east of Gothenburg
- ~ 80 direct routes/~ 65 destinations.
- ~ 90 arriving flights per day.
- 75% international flights.
- One terminal; super-efficient airport services.
- Airport Carbon Certified airport; at the highest level.
- Flight times : From London – 1 h 55 min; New York – 9 h 40 min; Sydney – 25 h; Hong Kong–13h
Flybussaarna and Swebus taking passengers to the city of Gothenburg in 20 minutes and to the Gothenburg Central station in 30 minutes. At the airport, the buses are located directly outside the check-in hall.
Telephone: +46 (0)771 51 52 52
Airport bus to the city center: € 10
Taxi to the city center: from € 32
Main operating Airlines:
Air France– Paris
British Airways– London, Manchester
Czech Airlines– Hamburg, Prague
Lufthansa– Frankfurt, Munich
Ryanair– Alicante, Barcelona, Edinburgh, London, Manchester, Warsaw
Scandinavian Airlines– Berlin, Copenhagen, Faro, Málaga, Stockholm
Wizz Air– Belgrade, Budapest, Skopje